Xamphear released JTAG Content Manager 1.6:
What This App Does:
* Browse 360 files on your PC by their real info, like game name and package title.
* Upload files (XBLA, DLC, GOD, Avatar, Title Update) to your console over FTP with a single click. Files are automatically uploaded to the right folders.
* Drag and drop files to other applications, if you’d prefer to use your own FTP client.
* Organize a messy folder of downloaded content into 1 of 4 different directory styles. Restore the original filenames for XBLA and DLC files.
* View the MediaID of Title Updates and GODs so you can match them, and search JQE and XBUC for matching TUs.
* View the MediaID of ISO files. (Requires abgx360)
* Scan the Content folder on your 360’s HDD to a database so that while browsing content on your PC you can see if it’s already on your 360 or not, even if your 360 is off.
* Browse the contents of your 360 directly, using Freestyle Dashboard’s SMB
share technology. Please see the About box for credits and thanks. This app owes a lot to other more talented 360 hackers.
Support for ftpdll Dash Launch plugin. Patching/Unlocking of GOD files is now enabled. Correct filesize shown for Xbox Originals and NXE Game Installs. Xbox Originals made with ISO2GOD can now be uploaded. Limited support for extracted ISO games: default.xex files can be loaded and their TitleID and MediaID are displayed, allowing you to search for Title Updates. Game demos are supported for upload. GOD uploads now display the correct number of chunks when uploading multiple GODs in the same queue. GODs, Xbox Originals, and NXE Game Installs can now be organized. Pressing ESCAPE will stop an in-progress folder scan, if you accidentally trigger one on a very large directory. Other bug fixes.
Official Site: n/a, by Xamphear
Download/More Info: here